Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday 13th

Friends & Family,

Today is a big day. For starters Tom decided on radiation therapy.  He has an appointment today at 1:10 to be fitted for a mask that he will where at each radiation visit.  It is specifically molded to his face & neck.  Then, at 4:00 he will have an additional C-Tscan to insure that the mask and his throat and the tumors and the lasers and the dosages of radiation ALL match up.  They call this the "simulation" phase, kind of a pre-run for what is going to happen for the next 6 weeks.
Thank you for your concern and prayers.  

Isaiah 26:9 & 12 have been on my heart,

    With my soul I have desired YOU in the night, 
Yes, by my spirit within me I will seek YOU early,
For when your judgements are on the earth,  
The inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.
    Lord, YOU will establish peace for us,
For You have also done all our works in us.

Praises and Blessings





 

No comments: