Friday, July 24, 2009

Psalm 119


Today I prayed through a portion of Psalm 119:25-32

My soul clings to the dust;
Revive me according to Your word.
I have declared my ways, and You answered me;

Please teach me and Tom, Robert and Jenna YOUR statutes.
Make us understand the way of Your precepts;
So we will meditate on Your wonderful works.

May my soul, and Tom's soul and Robert's soul and Jenna's soul,
Melt from heaviness;
Strengthen us according yo Your word.

Remove from us the way of lying,
And grant us Your law graciously.
We have chosen the way of Truth; (I pray we will always choose Truth)

Your judgments have been laid before us.
May we cling to your testimonies;
O LORD, do not put us to shame!

May we run the course of Your commandments,
For You shall enlarge our hearts.

(Did you know, Tom actually has an enlarged heart? Yes, we have seen it on an x-ray)

This has been a tough week... Thank you for your continued prayers through his recovery!

Love, sabrina



No comments: