Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Re Cap Tuesday, May 12th

It has come to my attention that I don't know how to spell couch, I spell it coach.  You guys are so gracious as to not let ALL my grammar and spelling errors distract you from my heartfelt intentions. I love you, God Bless!

Tom almost made it to work today. It was looking good until last nights incredible coughing attack. (Ten steps forward six steps back.) I hope it's not my cooking!
He is going to stay home today and try and heal. The goal is to be ready for work tomorrow. Today I have ordered him back on voice rest and soft foods only.  (So bossy!) 

He will be scoped by his ENT, (ears, nose and throat doctor) every month and followed up by his Radiologist for the next 5 years. Tom is actually looking forward to these visits to continue ministering to these men that he has grown to love.

Today I am singing.... with Isaiah 49:13
Sing, O heavens!
Be joyful, O earth!
And break out in singing, O mountains!
For the Lord has comforted His people,
And will have mercy on the afflicted!

Deepest love & Peace to you,
sabrina
 

No comments: