Thursday, May 14, 2009

One Day at a Time


Hi Family & Friends...
Tom didn't make it to work this week. We are taking One Day at a Time!

I thought I would share one of my prayers for my husband, using Colossians 1:9-12 as the backbone and outline of my heart for him. 

For this reason I also, since the day I heard it, do not cease to pray for you Tom.  I ask my Father for you Tom that you may be filled with the knowledge, (not just a feeling but a deep and thorough understanding of what the Lord would reveal to you in His Word) of God's will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;(to be steadfast, organized & prepared, articulate, and apply these truths in your daily living).  That you my husband would have a walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to our Great God. ( I know that is the desire of your heart)  I pray that you Tom would be fruitful in every good work (Being bold and righteous in front of your co-workers, praising God for EVERYTHING, Looking for new ways to love your family, giving of your time & money, and turning away from things in this world that are not pure and sacred) and increasing in the knowledge of God; (Lord, I have witnessed with my own eyes his deep love for your word)  I pray that you would continue to strengthen Tom with all YOUR might, according to YOUR glorious power, with all patience and longsuffering with joy;( I pray that you my husband will live your joy out loud and far above all difficult circumstances and difficult people).  Tom, give thanks to our Father who has qualified (He authorized) us to be partakers of the inheritance (our divine portion) of the saints in the light.  God Bless you my man!  I love, love, love you!

OOH, My Tom just asked me to take a walk around the lake...  Later.

No comments: